Monday, September 24, 2012

Some tips for Jewelry Maintenance

In general,jewelry is easily damaged by chemicals.Therefore, it is advisable to remove your jewelry if you are about to have contact with alkaline or chemical substances. Products that contain alkaline or chemicals can varies from soup, washing detergent, shampoo to sanitizer.


Here some tips on Taking Care of Jewelry:
• Avoid hand cream, lotion or some perfumes which can react to jewelry
• Avoid prolonged wear especially in hot summer when long-term exposure to sweat or while exercising.
• DO NOT wear when taking shower or bath
• DO NOT contact with chemicals – jewelry is easily damaged in aroma bath, sea salt bath or spa
• DO NOT wear when doing makeup
• PREVENT from knocking and scratching
• WIPE CLEAN and keep in sealed jewelry box when not wearing
• TAKE OFF when sleeping





15 comments:

  1. thanks for you coments;) of course we can follow each other:) I'm following you now;)
    great neckleses;) J.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amazing items!!!!!
    Kisses
    Francy&Stef
    chicwiththeleast.blogspot.it

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello dear!!
    thanks for your lovely comment
    I love the blog
    followed you on GFC no41
    kisses

    ReplyDelete
  4. Niceee! I really like the first ones. <3

    x
    www.cherryfactor.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I recently learned about taking off necklaces during bedtime, but no one ever told me to take off jewelry during showers before... I never take off my wedding and engagement rings and earrings- but maybe I should?!

    ReplyDelete
  6. New follower!! Thanks for your comment...I like this Blog!! we can follow each other??
    The window of Maryfashion

    ReplyDelete
  7. WOOOW this accessories ar beautiful! :)
    Thanks for your comment on my blog, I follow you now, I hope you do to!


    Greta

    NEW POST!
    IL FILO DI PENELOPE BLOG
    FACEBOOK
    TWITTER
    BLOGLOVIN

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hey dear!
    Thanks for your comment, of course we can follow each other. I just followed you on Blogger.
    I´m looking forward to hearing from you :)
    xx
    www.clothesandcamera.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. great tips! thanks for your comment on my blog, i'm your newest follower on GFC! please visit my blog and follow me too? i think you'll like my outfits :)

    www.dailydisguise.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thanks for your comment.
    Id love to follow eachother! Let me know when you
    Follow me and i will follow back :)

    I love your jewelry!

    Xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  11. i really like Vintage short necklace with snake texture and the ring haha , are u spanish? :)

    ReplyDelete