In general,jewelry is easily damaged by chemicals.Therefore, it is advisable to remove your jewelry if you are about to have contact with alkaline or chemical substances. Products that contain alkaline or chemicals can varies from soup, washing detergent, shampoo to sanitizer.
Here some tips on Taking Care of Jewelry:
• Avoid hand cream, lotion or some perfumes which can react to jewelry
• Avoid prolonged wear especially in hot summer when long-term exposure to sweat or while exercising.
• DO NOT wear when taking shower or bath
• DO NOT contact with chemicals – jewelry is easily damaged in aroma bath, sea salt bath or spa
• DO NOT wear when doing makeup
• PREVENT from knocking and scratching
• WIPE CLEAN and keep in sealed jewelry box when not wearing
• TAKE OFF when sleeping